Sunday, 23 September 2012

Centre Parcs

Monday 10th - 17th September 2012

Oli and I decided that we needed another break to get through the summer, so we booked a trip to Centre Parcs in the Lake District a couple of months ago.  It has been something for us to look forward to and take our minds of everything that is going on.  We left on Oli's birthday and in our hurry to get away and beat the rush hour traffic I completely forgot to wish my lovely husband a happy birthday.  He quickly forgave me when I bought him a Starbucks on the A3.

We had a lovely family holiday in our woodland lodge and despite the rain we were able to 'forget' for just a little while.  We took Dylan swimming every day, we rode our bikes, we drank coffee and read books, we drove down single track roads with stunning views, we explored the forest on Segways and we even managed to have a night out!


 And now it's back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment